Zimbabwe vs India 2nd ODI Match Review

Zimbabwe vs India 2nd ODI Match Review
August 19, 2022

Zimbabwe vs India 2nd ODI Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

 Indian side rattled all the hopes of Zimbabwe once again. They did not lose even a single wicket in this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, odds, tips, statistics, star players, and expected results. After reading all the information, you can make a result.

Latest performance

The Indian side won the toss and decided to bowl first. It was a good decision at that time. The whole Zimbabwe side went back into the pavilion on just 189 runs. Zimbabwe’s skipper made some runs to create resistance for the team. However, 189 runs are not enough to handle the pressure. Some of the players did not enter double-digit scores. These kinds of performances will hurt the host once again. If we talk about the bowling performance of India, then Deepal Chahar and Muhammad Siraj picked up some early wickets to create pressure.

When Indians started to chase, they blasted some early balls very hard. It created pressure on the bowlers of Zimbabwe. They failed to handle the pressure of KL Rahul and Dhawan. Both players remained on the crease till the end of the day. Zimbabwe used all the bowlers to get some breakthrough. All the effort went in vain. The Indian side is also ready to repeat the same performance in the 2nd one-day game. Here is head-to-head information and predictions.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other on 18th August 2022. The final result remained in favor of India. They took the lead in the series by 1-0.


According to predictions, the Indian team picked a 60% chance to win. On the other side, Zimbabwe also gained a 40% chance of winning.


The winner of the toss would like to bowl first. We have checked that chasing is a good option. In the last 4 games at the same ground favored the chaser.

Match detail

The match is scheduled to play on 20th August 2022. Harare Sports Club, Harare is hosting the game. So, there is not any change in the pitch and ground.

Star Players

No one can forget about the performance of Shikhar Dhawan and KL Rahul. They scored 81 and 82 respectively, to win the game. If we see the bowling department, then Muhammad Siraj and Deepak can rattle the hopes of Zimbabwe once again.

On the other side, Zimbabwe also has dangerous players such as Innocent Kia, Sikandar Raza, and the skipper. All three players can stay on the crease for maximum time. Raza chased two times for Zimbabwe in the last four matches. It is a significant difference between the two teams.


After getting all information, you can make predictions. Yes, the Indian team is looking excellent and better to win another series game. No doubt, they did not add some experienced players in the lineup, however, the remaining XI is also enough to win the 2 games. We made predictions very carefully.