West Indies vs India 1st ODI Betting Review

Categories

Recent Posts

West Indies vs India 1st ODI Betting Review
July 19, 2022

West Indies vs India 1st ODI Betting Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

West Indies and India will play an important game to prepare for the next mega event. Both teams played a lot of fun in short and long formate. We had checked that India visited England before this tour, whereas West Indies played versus Bangladesh before this series. I am here to tell you about the significant strength of teams. After reading this content, you will be able to make predictions. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head results, forecasts, and individual outcomes.

Team India’s Latest performance

At the start, I told the Indian team to tour England for the remaining test match. They played against England and failed. In the 4th innings of the game, England needs to chase 378 runs in a given time. Bairstow and Joe Root performed well to reach that total. Because of this victory, England leveled the series by 2-2.

One-day games and T20 format are also scheduled after the test series. The Indian team bounced back very well in this format. They remained undefeated in 1st two games of T20. both games were named to the Indian side. However, in the 3rd and final game, the England team rattled all the hopes of England winning the game. Jason Roy and Jos Buttler did well to make the result 2-1 in the series.

The last series was 50 over the game. Both teams played against each for 3 one day games. Where blue shirts once again held the trophy by 2-1 result. In the first game of one day, blue shirts posted an easy victory, but after that, England bounced back well to level the series again. Indian side failed to chase 240 plus runs in the 2nd game. It was the most significant question mark on the Indian batting lineup.

The problem in the Indian side

All the viewers know about the bad performance of Virat Kohli. He is still struggling in the series and career. He posted 16 and 17 runs in the last couple of games. The former skipper needs to take a rest for some time.

West Indies performance

West Indies fought versus West Indies in Test and one-day series. West Indies failed in both formates. In the one series, Bangladesh has a clean sweep with 3-0. It is a most significant problem for west Indies to fail at home. They are struggling to win any game in cricket.

A problem in West Indies side

All the players are not in good form. They need to stay on create for maximum time to make scores. Otherwise, the same side will fail again.

Predictions

The Indian team has a 70% chance of winning. On the other hand, West Indies gained only a 30% chance of winning.

Head to Head

India: 67

West Indies: 63

Draw: 04

So, the Indian side is better than the West Indies.

Odds and tips

Indian team trashed the world champion in one-day series. West Indies failed versus lower ranking team.

Conclusion

I tried to explain all the performance and results of the teams. According to our predictions, the Indian team will win this game easily. If you still have any issues, then you can compare data. We made these predictions on behalf of past data.