Both sides created the same kind of results in the last six games of Spanish La Liga. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. all the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is more data on teams and players.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is head to head game and the predictions of teams.
Villarreal played six games and won 3 times. The same side also failed in three games. On the other side, Rayo also played six games and won 3 times. They succeeded to draw 3 matches also. Here are the predictions of teams.
Villarreal vs Rayo Vallecano Head-to-Head
These couple sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-5 in the favor of Villarreal. It is a huge change between the two sides.
According to predictions of teams, Villarreal picked 62% chances to win. On the other hand, Rayo also gained a 16% chance to win. The remaining 22% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in Spanish La Liga.
Villarreal and Rayo Vallecano Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Villarreal played 5 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 4 also. Alex scored 4 goals in the last six games.
Rayo Vallecano played 8 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 11 also. Palazon scored 4 goals for the side.
Rayo did not lose any game in the last six games. Both sides remained undefeated in 3,3 games this season. Here is more detail for you.
Red and yellow cards
These couple of sides faced yellow and red cards. Yes, Villarreal faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Rayo also faced 5 yellow cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Betting odds and tips
According to us, both sides have the same chance to win the game. Yes, Rayo did not lose any game. They will get more chances to win. Whereas, the same side also will get more betting prices.
I did my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We made this prediction on the behalf of the past data. Yes, Rayo is ready to win another game of Spanish La Liga. if you are not agreeing with us, then you must have to use your own experience. All the data have been taken from the best spot after searching. Villarreal needs to improve in the league of 2022.