Swansea City vs Norwich Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Swansea City vs Norwich Match Review
November 9, 2022

Swansea City vs Norwich Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides have the same results in the past games of the English Football League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all data, you can make predictors. Do not forget to take the risk. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Do not forget to take a risk and compare the data.

Latest performance

Swansea played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. On the other side, Swansea also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same idea failed in 2 games and two matches did not take any side.

There is not any change in the performance of teams. It will not an easy task to predict the better side.

Results in the last six games

Swansea: W, W, L, L, D, D

Norwich City: W, W, L, L, D, D

Both teams created the same results in the last six games.

Squads

I did not listen to any news about the final lineup of the two sides. Let’s see which is the final lineup of the two sides.

Head to Head

According to head to head game, Swansea and Norwich City played each other in February 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Swansea. So, Swansea can create some pressure in this game.

Swansea City vs Norwich City Predictions

Swansea picked 33% chances to win. On the other side, Norwich City gained a 40% chance to win the game. The remaining 27% chance will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Swansea played 10 games and won 5 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 15 goals and conceded 13 also. Joel scored 5 goals for the team.

On the other side, Norwich played 10 games and won 4 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 11 also. Josh scored 8 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win this game.

Betting Odds

I have seen that both sides produced the same results in the last six games. So, both sides have the same chance to win the game.

Statistics

There is not any change in the winning or losing numbers of games.

Red and yellow cards

Both teams faced yellow and red cards. However, Swansea faced 5 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Norwich also faced 4 yellow cards and one red card.

Final Words

If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to declare the best side of the day. Both sides are going to win this game. We made these predictions on the behalf of past facts and figures. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. English Football League is one of the best and most prominent league.