Southampton vs Newcastle United Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Southampton vs Newcastle United Match Review
October 29, 2022

Southampton vs Newcastle United Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Newcastle United is one of the best sides in the English Premier League. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare the data before taking the final decision. Here is more data for you.

Latest performance

Southampton played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Newcastle United played six games and won 4 times. The same side succeeded to draw 2 games also.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Newcastle would like to play with the same last lineup.

Head to Head

If we see head-to-head results,s then both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Newcastle United.

Predictions

If we see the predictions, then Southampton picked a 34% chance to win. On the other side, Newcastle United also gained a 41% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to the drawn game. We made these predictions on the behalf of past data.

Southampton and Newcastle United Goals

In the English Premier League, Southampton played six games and won 1 time they failed in 2 games and 3 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Che Adam scored 3 goals for the team.

Newcastle United also took part in six games and won 2 times. They won 2 games and failed in one match also. The remaining 3 games did not leave any results. On the other side, the same team scored 8 goals and conceded 5 also. Almiron scored 6 goals here is more data on teams.

Southampton vs Newcastle United Betting Odds

If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Southampton picked a 12/5 betting price versus 21/20. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced only yellow cards. Southampton conceded 5yellow cards, whereas Newcastle also conceded 4 yellow cards. It is a major change between the two sides.

Statistics

Newcastle United did not fail in any game from the last six games. It is a good thing to put more pressure. Here is the conclusion for you.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Newcastle United as a better side. They are going to win another game of the English Premier League. We made these predictions on the behalf of past data. If you have any experience, then you must have to apply.