Serbia vs Switzerland Match Review

Serbia vs Switzerland Match Review
November 29, 2022

Serbia vs Switzerland Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Serbia is ready to win this game. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, had-to-head, squads, predictions, and goals in the world cup 2022. You will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Switzerland is a better side to win the game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is a complete detail of teams and players.

Latest performance

Serbia played six games and failed in all the matches. The same side succeeded to draw these games also. On the other side, Switzerland also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same serbia failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one also.

Head to Head

According to head to head games, Switzerland and Serbia played each other for one year in World Cup 2022. Switzerland beat Serbia by 1-2 results. It was a great game of the world cup. We can also expect the same kind of result


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Switzerland would like to play with the same line-up.


According to predictions of teams, Serbia picked a 26% chance to win. On the other side, Switzerland also conceded 46% chances to carry the day the remaining 28% chances will go to drawing the match.

Goals in the World Cup 2022

In the world Cup 2022, Serbia played one game and failed in it. The same side scored 0 goals and conceded 2 also. It showed the best performance of another side.

On the other side, Switzerland played one game and won it. The same side scored one goal and conceded 0 also. Breel scored 1 goal. Here are betting odds and tips for teams.

Red and yellow cards

If we check the red and yellow cards, then no one faced any red card in this world cup. Howeve, these two sides conceded 1,1 yellow card. Let; ‘s see which is a better side to win the game.

Serbia vs Switzerland Betting Odds

According to betting odds and tips, Serbia picked a 31/20 betting price versus 7/4 for Switzerland. The remaining 11/5 numbers will go to draw the match.

Betting Tips

On the behalf of the betting tips, we can conclude that Switzerland is ready to win the match. Here are the final predictions.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Switzerland as a better side. They are full of the string lineup. It is not easy for anyone to beat them in this game. I took all the official information to compare. In betting, the thing can happen at any time. So, we do not have any 100% predictions. We took the past data to compare for the future. That is the end of the review.