Reims vs Rennes Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Reims vs Rennes Match Review
November 17, 2022

Reims vs Rennes Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

One of the best things about this game is that no one failed in any game from the last six games. Yes, both sides succeeded to win the match or draw it. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game of the league. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, head-to-head, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. Here is the complete detail of teams and star players in the latest games.

Latest performance

According to latets performance, Reims played six games and won 2 times. The same side succeeded to draw 4 games also. On the other side, Rennes also took part in six games and win 3 times. The same side succeeded to draw three matches also. Let’s see which is a better side in this game.

Results in the last six games

Reims : W,W,D,D,D,D

Rennes : W,W,w,D,D,D

You can check that no one failed in the last six games. It is the most important game of the season.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

If we check the head-to-head result, then Reims remained undefeated by 2-3 results in the last game. The same side has more chances tow in the game.

Predictions

It is not an easy task to make predictions about teams. The Reims picked 26% chances to win the game. On teh another side, Rennes also succeeded in getting 48% chances to win. the remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced the same numbers of yellow and red cards. Yes, Rennes failed 4 yellow cards by 2 players and 2 red cards also. On the other side, Reims also faced 4 yellow cards and 2 red cards.

Goals in the French League 1

In the French League 1, Reims played 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. On the other side, all the players scored 7 goals and conceded 10 also. Martin scored 8 goals for the team.

If we see the performance of the other side in the same league, then Rennes played 8 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 4 games also.

It is a vital change in the performance of teams. However, you are going to take risks in this game also.

Betting Tips

Both sides have the same chance to win the game.

Statistics

I have checked that both teams scored in the last six games.

Betting Odds

On the behalf of the betting odds, Reims picked a 21/10 betting price versus 6/5 numbers. On the other side, the remaining 12/5 numbers will go to draw the match.

Final Words

All the data have been taken from reliable sources. Rennes is ready to win the game. They showed well in the recent matches. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In the end, do not forget to take some risks in this game.