Real Madrid is a smart side to win another game of the UEFA Champions League. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data.
Real Madrid played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Liverpool also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to performance, both sides would like to play with the same players.
Real Madrid remained undefeated in the last 4 back to back games of the UEFA Champions League 2022.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 2-5 in the favor of Real Madrid. Yes, Real Madrid is ready to win another game of the UEFA Champions League.
According to predictions, Real Madrid picked a 48% chance to win. On the other side, Liverpool also gained a 32% chance to win. The remaining 20% chance will go to drawing the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Real Madrid and Liverpool Goals
In the Champions League, Real Madrid played 3 games and won 3 times. They failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 0 matches also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 2 also. Junior scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other side, Liverpool played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 0 matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 5 also. Salah scored 8 goals for the side.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the Champions League.
Odds and tips
If we see odds and tips, then Real Madrid picked 1/1 numbers versus 12/5 for Liverpool. The remaining 14/5 numbers will go to draw the match of the league. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.
Yellow and red cards
Both sides just faced yellow cards in the last six games. Yes, Real Madrid faced 8 yellow cards, whereas, Liverpool also faced 7 yellow cards to win the game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the information is pure and taken from the best spot. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Liverpool as a better side. They remained undefeated in a lot of games in the English Premier League. That is the reason to choose it.