Queens Park Rangers vs Luton Town Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Queens Park Rangers vs Luton Town Match Review
November 16, 2022

Queens Park Rangers vs Luton Town Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is not any change in the winning results of teams. Yes, both sides remained undefeated in the same number of games. Let’s see which is a better side in this game. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions.

Latest performance

I have seen that both sides played six games this season and left the same results. QPR played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and one match did not leave any result.

Luton Town played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 games. It is a major change between the two sides. Let’s see which is a better side.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. You have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

According to the head result, both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of Luton Town. it is good to place more pressure on the next games.

Red and yellow cards

If we see red and yellow cards, then both sides faced only yellow cards in this season. Yes, QPR and Luton Town faced 5,5 yellow cards and 0,0 red cards. It is a good one to declare pressure.

Predictions

According to prediciotns, QPR picked 37% chances to win. On the other side, Luton Town gained 35% chances to win, and the remaining 28% chances will go to a draw game. It is a minor change in the performance of teams.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League QPR played 10 games and won 5 times. They failed in three games and succeeded in drawing 2 also. On the other side, they scored 15 goals and conceded 10 also. Chris scored 6 goals for the team.

On the other side, Luton Town played 10 games and won 5 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 also. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 10 also. Morris scored 8 goals for the team. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Statistics

According to statistics, both sides succeeded in doing scores in the last six games. It is a good one to put some pressure on this game.

Betting Tips

If we check the betting tips, then we are expecting draw results. Moreover, Luton Town can also win the game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you want to get more reliable results, then you have to check a lot of detail about the background of teams. All these kinds of things will help you in the assistance of predictions. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, you have to take some risk.