Newcastle United vs Liverpool English Premier League Match Review
By : Admin Category : Sports Betting
There is not any change in the results of the two sides. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. Here is the complete detail for your assistance.
Newcastle United played six games and won 2 times. The same side succeeded to draw three games and failed in one game also. On the other side, Liverpool also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw in 2 matches also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. these couple of sides would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
These couple of teams faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Liverpool. We can take any decision on the behalf of the past data.
If we see predictions, then Newcastle United picked a 29% chance to win. On the other side, Liverpool also gained a 47% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the game.
Newcastle United and Liverpool Goals
In the English Premier League, Newcastle United played 10 games and won 6 times. The same side succeeded to draw 4 games and failed in 0 also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 5 also. Almiron scored 9 goals for the side.
On the other side, Liverpool played 9 games and won 2 times. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 16 also. Mohammed scored 7 goals for the team.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Liverpool played 9 games and faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Newcastle United also faces d7 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Odds and tips
No one can underestimate Liverpool. They won a lot of games in the past. That is the reason to win another game of the English Premier League. The same side can also play a draw game. Whereas, the opposition does not have any hance to win.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Liverpool as the better side. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Under 18 are not allowed to bet in this review. We are not responsible for any kind of loss. Our purpose is to predict on the behalf of past data. In the above data, it is clear that Newcastle is in trouble from the start of the event.