The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Here is the complete data of the two sides.
Newcastle United played six games and won all the time. They did not fail in any game and lose also. Whereas, Fulham also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-4 in the favor of Newcastle United. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
These two sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
If we see predictions, then Newcastle United picked a 54% chance to win. On the other side, Fulham also gained a 22% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match. Here is more data for you.
Newcastle United and Fulham Goals
If we check the goals in the English Premier League, then they played 8 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 5 also. Miguel scored 8 goals for the team.
On the other side, Fulham also took part in 7 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 13 also. Alexander scored 9 goals.
We have checked that Newcastle is one of the best sides in the English Premier League.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. Moreover, Newcastle United remained undefeated in all last six back-to-back games.
We do not have multiple opinions about this feature. Yes, Newcastle is ready to win another game of the English Premier League. No one will draw this game.
After getting all the information about the teams, we can conclude that Newcastle will get more betting prices as compared to another side. Let’s see what is going to happen at this time.
I tried my best to leave a useful expected result for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more and more data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. You have seen that Newcastle remained well in all the last six games of the same league. That is the reason to take more sides with Newcastle as compared to Fulham. The same side also did well in head to head a din predictions.