Millwall vs Swansea City English Football League Match Review
By : Admin Category : Sports Betting
Millwall played a lot of games in the past to win another game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Here are the complete features for your assistance. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Millwall played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 1 game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Swansea also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to the latest result, there will not be any change in the result.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of both sides. We are expecting the same result. Here is more detail for your assistance.
If we see predictions, then Millwall picked a 49% chance to win. On the other side, Swansea also gained a 26% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match.
Millwall and Swansea City Goals
In the English Football League, Millwall played 16 games and won 9 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 25 goals and conceded 12 also. Tom scored 12 goals for the side.
On the other side, Swansea played 17 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 7 matches also. They scored 20 goals and conceded 26 also. Joel scored 12 goals for the side.
Yellow cards and red cards
Both sides faced a lot of cards in the past matches. Yes, Millwall faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Swansea also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of the English football league. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.
Odds and tips
Millwall is ready to win another game in the English Football League. They can get more rates in this game. We made these tips on the behalf of the past data.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. There is not any shame in the above information. If you face any problem, then you can take and compare more data. In predictions, you must have to take all the latest data. The above features of odds, tips, predictions, head-to-head, latest performance and more detail will help you to get the desired result. That is the end of the review.