Middlesbrough vs Wigan Athletic Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Middlesbrough vs Wigan Athletic Match Review
November 15, 2022

Middlesbrough vs Wigan Athletic Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Wigan and Middlesbrough are going to play an important game in English Football League. All the data have been taken from official sources. Both sides are ready to win this game. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. I will try my best to leave useful data for you.

Latest performance

According to the latest performance, Middlesbrough played six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Wigan also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and one match did not take any side. Let’s see which is a better side in this game.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-4 in the favor of Middlesbrough. So, Middlesbrough can rattle the hopes of another side.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, Middlesbrough conceded 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Wigan also faced 8 yellow cards and one red card. It is a great change between the two teams.

Prediction

If we see predictions of items, then Middlesbrough picked a 51% chance to win. On the other side, Wigan also gained a 22% chance to win the game. The remaining 27% chances will go to a draw match. Here is more data for you.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Middlesbrough played 10 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and three matches did not take any side. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 10 also. Akpom conceded and scored 8 goals.

On the other side, Wigan Athletic also took part in 10 games and won 4 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. They scored 13 goals and conceded 13 also. Kean scored 7 goals.

Kean is one of the best players to do better in the coming game. Here are the statistics of the game.

Statistics

These two sides succeeded to do score in the last 8 games.

Betting Odds and tips

It is very clear from the above facts and figures that Middlesbrough has a high betting rate. They will surely get more betting prices as compared to opponents.

Final Words

If you have read all the facts and figures, then it is not a big deal to compare the facts and figures. . Wigan failed in many games like in the same season. They need to groom in the next matches. That is the reason to take the side of Middlesbrough. The same side can win another game of English Football League. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Let’s see which is a better side to win.