Manchester City vs Southampton Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Manchester City vs Southampton Match Review
October 6, 2022

Manchester City vs Southampton Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Manchester City and Southampton are going to play another game in English Premier League. English Premier League is one of the best leagues in the world. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, statistics, and much more data. If you face any issues in predictions, then you can compare more data. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. Here is the complete data of the teams.

Latest performance

Manchester City created some smart results for us. They played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in only one game. On the other side, Southampton also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. However, Chelsea will not change any player in this game.

Results in the last six games

Chelsea : W,W,W,W,W,L

Southampton : W,W,L,L,L,L

It is a huge change in the performance of the two teams. Chelsea posted 5 back to back wins in the recent matches.

Red and yellow cards

No one has faced any red cards in the last some games. However, these couple of sides conceded 3,3 yellow cards.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 1-4 in the favor of Manchester City. there are many differences in the goals of teams. Yes, Manchester City would like to maintain this form once again.

Predictions

If we compare predictions, then Manchester City picked 87% chances to win the game. On the other side, Southampton also gained only a 4% chance to win the game. The remaining 9% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Manchester City played 4 games and won 4 times. It is a huge performance between the two sides. They scored 20 goals and conceded 5 also. Haaland scored 14 goals this season.

On the other side, Southampton also took part in 4 games and failed in 3. The same side succeeded to draw one match also. All the players scored 3 goals and conceded 7.

Whereas, Joe scored 2 goals for the team.

Manchester City vs Southampton Betting Odds

If we see the betting odds of teams, then Manchester City picked ⅛ numbers for Manchester City. on the other side, Southampton also gained an 18/1 number betting price. Moreover, the 17/2 betting rate will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

Manchester City remained undefeated in all last 8 back to-back games in the English Premier League.

Betting Tips

It is not a big issue to announce the betting tips. Yes, Chelsea is ready to do more goals.

Final Words

There is a unique difference between the performance of teams. Yes, Manchester City is ready to win another game of the English Premier League. They have a strong line up to beat any side of the league. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.