Monaco is a better side with 3 wins in the game. The same side also succeeded to draw 2 games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the French League 1, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources.
Lorient played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also, Monaco also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed din 2 games and succeeded to draw 1 game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other for 7 months. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Yes, there is not any pressure in this game/
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of matches.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides conceded red and yellow cards. Yes, Lorient faced 5 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Monaco also faced 4 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
If we see predictions, then Lorient picked a 27% chance to win. On the other hand, Monaco also faced a 47% chance to carry the day. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the French League 1.
Lorient and Monaco Goals
In the French League 1, Lorient played 7 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 9 also. The team scored 10 goals for a side.
On the other hand, Monaco also played 7 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 6 also. Breel scored 7 games.
If we see the predictions and head-to-head results, then we are expecting a draw result.
If both sides leave almost the same result in the recent games of French League 1 and overall. Then, we can say that both teams will get the same betting price.
I tried my best to leave useful results for you. If you face any issues, then you can gather and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Lorient as a better side. The same side did well in french league 1 games also. on the other hand, the same side succeeded to win the last match. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. You must have to take risks in betting. Moreover, if you are new ones, then you need to stay away.