Liverpool always did well in the English Premier League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Liverpool would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 5-6 on plenty. The same side leveled the game during the given time.
Liverpool played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also. On the other side, Chelsea also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games. It is a far change between two sides of the day.
If we see the predictions, then Liverpool picked a 55% chance to win. The remaining 22% chance will go to drawing the match. The reading 23% chances will go to draw the match.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced different cards in the English premier league. Yes, Liverpool faced only 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Manchester City also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Liverpool played 8 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 1 also. They scored 21 goals and conceded 8 also. Roberto scored 7 goals.
On the other hand, Chelsea played 8 games 3 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 11 also. Raheem scored 3 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Betting odds and tips
It is not a big ask to choose the best side of the day. Yes, Liverpool is ready to win another game in the English Premier League. They failed in only one game from the last six. That is the reason to pick more betting prices.
I tried my best to leave useful results for you. If you face any issues, Yes, Liverpool is ready to carry the day. All the major players are in good form to rattle the hope of another side. All the data have been taken from official sources and you can compare also. If we see Chelsea, then they remind well in only 2 games. The same side also failed in 4 back to back games of the English Premier League. Let’s see which is a better side in the last time of the game.