Lens vs PSG Match Review

Lens vs PSG Match Review
December 3, 2022

Lens vs PSG Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

It is not an easy task to predict the best side of two sides. Yes, Lens failed in only one game from the last six. On the other hand, PSG did well in all the last matches. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you.

Latest performance

Lens played six games and won 5 times. They failed in one game also. On the other side, PSG also took part in six games and won all the time. It is a good thing to declare the best side of the day.


These two sides will not change any player in this game. PSG is ready to play with the same lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 1-1. It means, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of the past data.


If we compare the predictions of teams, then Lens picked a 25% chance to win the game. On the other side, Paris Gaint Germain also gained a 51% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Lens and Paris Saint-Germain Goals

If we check the goals in the French League 1, then Lens played 8 games and won all the time. They scored 18 goals and conceded 6 also. Open scored 7 goals for the side.

On the other side, PSG also took part in 8 games and won 7 times. The same side succeeded to draw one game also. They scored 24 goals and conceded 2 also. Lottin scored 12 goals for the side.


Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. On the other others, Lens and PSG succeeded in all the last 5,5 games. We are expecting a great game once the game

If we check the Let’s game, then no one succeeded to win also.

Red and yellow cards

I have checked the numbers of yellow and red cards on two sides. Yes, Lens faced 2 yellow cards and 1 red card.

On the next side, PSG also faced 8 yellow cards and one red card from 2 players. It is a big change between the two sides.

Betting Tips

PSG is ready to win this game. The other expected result is to draw the match.

Betting odds

According to us, both sides have the same betting prices due to the latest result of games.

Final Words

All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose PSG as a better side. They are ready to win another game of the French League one. Let’s see which is a better side to win the match in French League 1.