Lazio is ready to win another game of the series. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from the official source. No one is responsible for any kind of change in the result. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data.
Lazio played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw three matches also. On the other side, Sampordia also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games also. They also play a drawing game.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. Yes, we are expecting the same kind of players in this game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Lazio is the better side which faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Sampordia also faced 8 yellow cards and 4 red cards.
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see which is a better side to win another game in the league.
If you have read the prediction of teams, then Lazio picked a 63% chance to win. On the other side, Sampordia also gained a 14% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the game.
In the Italian Series A, Lazio played 11 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 21 goals and conceded 10 also. Mattia scored 8 goals for the side.
On the other side, Sampordia also played 11 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 matches and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 20 also. Manolo scored 4 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Odds and tips
If we check the odds and tips, then Sampordia is a better side to win another game. They can do well one more time. That is the reason to choose this side for better results.
I tried my best to leave useful information for your assistance. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is ready to fail in this game. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. That is the reason to choose Sampordia as a better side. In predictions, you must have to take some risks. According to head to head, predictions, and more data, Sampordia is the only side that can win this game. That is the end of the review for the two sides.