Juventus vs Bologna Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Juventus vs Bologna Match Review
September 27, 2022

Juventus vs Bologna Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides played a lot of games in the past. It is an important game of the series. They would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Italian Series A. after reading this article, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to explain all the major points. We are not responsible for any kind of result. Here is a complete summary of the match.

Latest performance

Juventus played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Bologna also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 matches and three games did not leave any result.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of the two teams. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it. Here is more data for you.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to change the winning lineup.

Results in the last six games

Juventus : W,L,L,L,D,D

Bologna : W,L,L,D,D,D

There is not a big change in the performance of teams. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it.

Predictions

Juventus picked 67% chances to win. On the other side, Bologna also gained 12% chances to carry the day. The remaining 21% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Juventus played 4 games and won 2 times. The same side also succeeded to draw 2 matches. On the other side, they scored 8 goals and conceded 3 also. Dusen scored 4 goals.

If we talk about the Bologna side, then they played 3 games and failed to win even a single game. The same side failed in 2 games and in one match did not take any side. Marko scored 6 goals.

Red and Yellow cards

Both sides faced 2,2 yellow cards in recent games. Moreover, these couple of teams also faced 1,1 red cards. So, there is not any change in the expected results of teams.

Betting Odds

If we compare betting odds, then Juventus picked a 4/9 betting price verse 11/2 for the other team. The remaining 10/3 numbers will go to the drawn game. It is a much change in the betting odds of teams.

Betting Tips

According to the betting tips of teams, both teams will not score in this game. We are expecting a draw result.

Final Words

After getting all data and information, you can make predictions. If you still have any issues, then you can compare more data. In the end, I am in the favor of draw game. We made these predictions according to the demand of viewers. However, no one is responsible for any kind of result.