Ghana vs Uruguay Match Review

Ghana vs Uruguay Match Review
November 28, 2022

Ghana vs Uruguay Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides are ready to win this important game of World Cup 2022. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, predictions, and goals in the World Cup 2022. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here are the complete facts and figures. Uruguay is a little bit better side to win the game.

Latest performance

Ghana played six gamed and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Uruguay also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. Here is more data for you.

Head to Head

Both side did not play to each other in the world cup 2022. Here is more data for you.


Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.


According to predictions, of teams, Ghana picked a 13% chance to win. Whereas, Uruguay also conceded 63% chances to carry the day. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the game. Here are betting tips, goals, and statistics.

Red and yellow cards

These two sides faced red and yellow cards. Ghana faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Uruguay also conceded a 63% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will be got to draw the match. Here is more data for you.

Goals in the World Cup 2022

Ghana played one game and failed in it. On the other side, they scored 2 goals and conceded 3 also. Andrew scored 1 goal for the team.

On the next side, Uruguay also took part in six games and succeeded to draw 1 match also. The same side did not do and goal and conceded also. Here is statistics


Both sides did score in the last 4 games, it is a good achievement by any side.

Betting Odds

According to the betting odds of teams, Ghana picked 4/1 numbers versus 8/11 for Uruguay. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s which is a better side to carry the day.

Ghana vs Uruguay Betting Tips

Betting tips made on the behalf of the past data. Uruguay has maximum chances to win the game. No one is responsible for any kind of result.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you, if you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the best side of Uruguay, they showed tremendous performance in the last game. Both sides have a strong line and would like to win this game. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still want to check more, then you can take and compare maximum data, that is the end of the betting review.