FC Bayern Munchen vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

FC Bayern Munchen vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen Match Review
September 19, 2022

FC Bayern Munchen vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

I have checked the latest performance of teams and players. Both teams have different numbers in all sectors of the game. I will try my best to explain the significant features of the latest games. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, tips, predictions, statistics, and more detail for you. Do not forget to take risks in betting also.

Latest performance

Munchen played six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and succeeded in drawing three matches also. On the other side, Bayer also participated in six games and won 2 times. The same side also failed in 2 matches and succeeded in drawing 2 matches. So, you can take any decision on teh behalf of it. Here is head to head predictions.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 1-1. So, we cannot take any decision on behalf of past data of head to head.

Results in the last six games

Munchen : W,W,L,D,D,D

Leverkusen : W,W,L,L,D,D

Predictions

Predictions always created a vital role in the next game. FC Bayern picked 66% chances to win. On the other hand, Bayer 04 Leverkusen also gained a 17% chance of winning. The remaining 17% chances will go to a draw game. We made these predictions on behalf of past facts and figures.

Red and Yellow cards

I have checked teh information on the yellow and red cards. FC Bayer Munchen faced 2,2 yellow cards and 0 red cards by two players. On the other side, Leverkusen also faced 3,3 yellow and 1,1 red card. It created a massive change in the latest results.

Squads

Both teams did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to change the latest winning squad. Here are goals in the German Bundesliga season.

Goals in the German Bundesliga

In the German Bundesliga Season, FC Bayern Munchen played 3 games and won 1 time. They won 1 game and succeeded in drawing 2 matches also. The same side also failed in 0 games. They scored 5 goals and conceded 3 also. Jamal scored 4 goals. Here is a detail of other teams.

On the other hand, Bayer 04 Leverkusen also played 3 games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and succeeded in drawing one match also. Karem from Leverkusen also scored 3 goals. Here are the final betting odds of teams.

Betting Odds

In the last prediction review, FC Bayern Munchen picked a 3/10 betting price versus 13/2 for the other team. The remaining 9/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. I took all these data from official sources.

Final Words

Both teams have duplicate records in the last six head-to-head games in the same season. Conversely, we did not see any change in the last game between the two teams. According to the review, both sides have the same chance of winning the game.