Cremonese played a lot of games in the Italian series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here are all features of teams as well as players. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Cremonese played six games and failed in 2 games. The same side also failed in 4 games. On the other side, Inter Milan also played 6 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. Here is more data for you.
No one has declared its final lineup. Let’s see which is the best lineup for this game.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of Inter Milan. Here are predicitons and more data for you.
If we see the predictions of teams, then Cremonese picked a 12% chance to win. The remaining 69% chances will go to drawing the game. On the next side, 19% chances will go to drawing the game.
Cremonese and Inter Milan Goals
In the Italian Series A, Cremonese played 7 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 2 goals and conceded 11 also. David scored 3 goals for the side.
On the next side, Inter Milan also played 8 games and won 4 times. The same side succeeded to draw 0 matches also. they scored 15 goals and conceded 18 also. Martinez scored 7 goals for the side. Here is more data for your assistance.
These couple sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Italian Series A.
Red and yellow cards
We have seen that both teams are very far from each other. Yes, Cremonese faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Inter Milan also faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is the major change between the two sides.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, it is very clear that Inter Milan has many changes to win the game. They beat the same side in the head-to-head match also. That is the reason to choose Inter Milan for more rate.
I tried my best to leave useful and accurate information. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past detail. According to numbers and results, Inter Milan remained well all the time. They are ready to win another game of Italian Series A. let’s see which is a better side to carry the day. No one is ready to fail in the game of series.