Chelsea vs Manchester United Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Chelsea vs Manchester United Match Review
October 21, 2022

Chelsea vs Manchester United Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Chelsea played six games and won 5 times. They succeeded to draw one game also. There is only one game difference between the two teams. On the other hand, Manchester United also took part in six games and won 4 times. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics.

Latest performance

Chelsea played six games and won 5 times. The same side succeeded in drawing one match also. On the other hand, Manchester United also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and one match did not take any side. Here is head-to-head data.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup.

Head to Head

These sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two teams. So, we cannot take any side.

Predictions

According to predictions, Chelsea picked a 54% chance to win. On the other hand, Manchester also gained a 23% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English premier league, Chelsea played 4 games and won 3 three times. They succeeded to draw one game also. On the other side, they scored 9 goals and conceded 4 also. Raheem scored 3 goals.

If we see the performance of Chelsea, then they played 4 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games also. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 11 also. Whereas, Antony scored 3 goals for the team. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides only faced yellow cards in the recent games. However, no one faced any red cards. Here are betting odds and tips for teams.

Betting Odds

If we see the betting odds of teams, then Manchester United picked 5/2 betting prices. On the other hand, Chelsea also gained a 5/2 betting price. Here are the statistics of teams. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

If we see the statistics, Chelsea remained undefeated in all last 3 back to back games of the English Premier League.

Betting Tips

Both sides have maximum chances to win this game. However, Manchester United is a little bit better side to win this game.

Final Words

If we see the above facts and figures, then it is not a big deal to compare the teams. Yes, Chelsea did not lose even a single game in the last six games. On the other side, Manchester United failed in the only game from the last six. It is only a change between the two teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. I tried my best to create the best prediciotns for you.