It is one of the best matches in the league. Both sides create different results in the last some matches. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. All the data have been taken from the best spots for sports.
No one would like to change any player in this game. Yes, Chelsea and Liverpool will play with the same players in this game.
According to performance, Chelsea played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Liverpool also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. We are not expecting any change in this game of the league.
Yellow and red cards
These couple of sides faced yellow and red cards. Yes, Chelsea faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Liverpool also gained 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Both sides succeed in doing goals in the last six games of the English Premier League.
According to predictions, Chelsea picked a 34% chance to win. Whereas, Liverpool also gained a 41% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the game of the league. Here are the goals in the league.
Chelsea and Liverpool Goals
In the English Premier League, Chelsea played 13 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 10 also. Kai scored 7 goals for the side.
Liverpool also played 13 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 20 also. Salah scored 11 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in the next game of the league.
Odds and tips
If we compare the odds and tips, then Chelsea picked a 6/4 rate versus 13/8 for another side. Yes, the remaining 12/5 numbers will go to draw the game of the league. Here are the final words.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any change in the result. All the data have been taken from the best spots. Liverpool is a much better side in the English Premier League. However, we cannot ignore Chelsea also. It will be a good game between these two sides. In predictions, we need to take some risks for better results. In the end, choose Chelsea as the better side to win the game of the league.