Celtic vs RB Leipzig Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Celtic vs RB Leipzig Match Review
October 10, 2022

Celtic vs RB Leipzig Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

RB has maximum chances to win this game. They showed a smart performance in the last some games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, scores in the teams, statistics, and more data. After getting all information, you can make predictions. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. We tried our best to leave useful information for you.

Latest performance

Celtic played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and one match did not leave any result. On the other side, RB Leipzig also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in the 2 games and one match did not leave any result. Here is more information for you.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, both sides will remain the same.

Results in the last six games

Celtic : W,L,L,L,L,D

RB : W,W,W,L,L,D

Head to Head

If we see head-to-head information, then RB Leipzig remained undefeated in the last game by a 3-1 result. It is a great result to put more pressure.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Celtic picked a 33% chance to win. Whereas, RB also gained 43% chances to carry the day. Moreover, the remaining 24% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the Champions League

In the UEFA Champions League, Celtic played one game and failed in it. On the other side, they scored 0 goals and conceded 3 also. Jota scored 1 goal for the team.

On the other hand, RB played one game and failed in it. They scored 0 goals and conceded 2 also. Whereas, Andre scored 2 goals for the team. Let’s see which is a better side in this game.

Red and yellow cards

I have checked that both sides faced only 2,2 yellow cards. Whereas, no one faced any red card.

Betting odds

If we see the betting odds of teams, then Celtic picked a 23/10 betting price versus 11/10. Moreover, 11/4 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the statistics of teams.

Statistics

Both sides succeeded to do score in the last couple of matches.

Betting Tips

It is essential to leave useful tips for viewers. In the end, both sides will do an average score of 2.5. Here are the final words of predictions.

Final words

I tried my best to leave useful data for you. If you still have any issues, then you can compare more data. I have checked that RB is a better side to win this match. They showed extraordinary performance in the recent matches. In betting, you need to take some risk always. Celtic need to improve its performance in the next games. Otherwise, they have to be ready for any other failure. The head-to-head result is also favoring the RB side.