Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leeds United Match Review

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leeds United Match Review
August 22, 2022

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leeds United Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Hove Albion is a prominent side of the day. They are doing well in the league. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in English Premier League, statistics, and much more detail for you. Here is the complete detail of the game.

Latest performance

Brighton and Hove Albion took part in six games and won 4 times. They also succeeded in drawing 2 games. On the other side, Leeds United also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games, and 2 matches did not take any side. Here is head-to-head information.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-1. It showed that we could not predict anything from these results.

Predictions

According to predictions, Brighton and Hove Albion picked 54% chances to win. Conversely, Leeds United also gained a 23% chance of winning. The remaining 23% chance is to draw the game.

Squads

We did not see any latest news about the lineup of teams. According to the information, there will not be any change in the last squads of teams.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Brighton and Hove Albion played one game and succeeded in drawing it. The same side also scored 0 goals and conceded 0 also. Pascal was the primary player to do 2 goals in recent games.

On the other hand, Leeds United took part in one game and succeeded in drawing it. They scored 2 goals and conceded 2 also. Rodrigo scored 3 goals. It is a big difference in the performance of teams.

Red and Yellow cards

If we compare the red and yellow cards, Pascal from Brighton and Hove Albion picked up 1 yellow card and 0 red cards.

On the other side, Rodrigo also conceded one red card and 0 red cards. So, both sides have the same number for us. Here are the odds for teams.

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leeds United Betting Odds

If we checked the betting odds of teams, then Brighton and Hove Albion are priced at ⅘ verses 16/5 for Leeds United. The remaining numbers of 13/5 will go to the drawn game. Here are detailed statistics of teams. You may compare all data at any time.

Statistics

Both teams succeeded in doing goals in the last 4 games. It means that anything may happen at this time.

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leeds United Betting Tips

Betting tips cleared that both teams will draw this game. So, be ready to take some risks in this game.

Conclusion

I tried my best to post all the desired information for you. If you still have any issues, then you compare all information. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. Ultimately, I would like to ask you to choose Hove Albion over the other team. Be ready to take risks in this game. Albion showed tremendous performance in the last six games.