The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. No one would like to lose in this game. Let’s see which is a better side to win. All the data have been taken from official sources. Here are the features of teams.
Brest played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. Toulouse played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Brest vs Toulouse Head-to-Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2023. Both played it a draw game. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see which is a better side to carry the day.
According to predictions, Brest picked a 36% chance to win. On the other side, Toulouse also gained a 38% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the game of the league. Here are the goals in the league.
Brest and Toulouse Goals
In the French League 1, Brest played 13 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 22 also. Jerney scored 6 goals for the side.
Toulouse also played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 25 also. Thijs scored 10 goals for the side. Here is more detail.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Brest faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Toulouse also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is a piece of good news for Brest.
Brest vs Toulouse Betting Odds
According to odds and tips, Brest faced a 7/4 rate versus 11/8 for another side. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to draw the game of the league. Here are some more data.
These couple of sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of French League 1.
If we see the above information, then it is not a big deal to compare the two sides. Yes, Toulouse is a much better side to win the game. All the information is good for your assistance. Toulouse is ready to win another game of the league. In predictions, we are not responsible for any change in result. Sometimes, a single person may change the side of the game. Whereas, an injury can also be played a vital role in the game. If you are under 18, then you must have to stay away from all kinds of predictions. Let’s see which is a good side on play day.