PSG did well in the past game of French League 1. They won 4 games this season. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and mich more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change any player in this game.
Brest played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. PSG also played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 0 games.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of PSG. yes, the same side is ready to win another game of French League 1.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Brest faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, PSG also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
PSG remained undefeated in the last 4 back to back games of French League 1.
If we see predictions, then Brest plucked 16% chances to win. On the other side, PSG also gained a 65% chance to win. The remaining 19% chance will go to drawing the game.
Brest and Paris Saint-Germain Goals
In the French League 1, Brest played 12 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 20 also. Jeremy scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other side, PSG also played 13 games and won 9 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 32 goals and conceded 20 also. Lottin scored 15 goals.
Brest vs Paris Saint-Germain Betting Odds
If we check the prediction rate of teams, then Brest picked 6/1 price verses 4/11 for PSG. the remaining 4/1 numbers will go to draw the game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. All the data have been taken from official sources. In predictions, do not forget to take some risks. PSG always performed well in tough times. Yes, PSG is a good side to demolish the hopes of another side. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.