Bournemouth vs Southampton Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Bournemouth vs Southampton Match Review
October 17, 2022

Bournemouth vs Southampton Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Bournemouth and Southampton are going to play an important game in English Premier League. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, goals in the English Premier League, and more data for you. After getting all information, you can make prediciotns. Do not forget to compare the numbers before taking the final decision. here is the complete detail of the two sides.

Latest performance

Bournemouth played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 0 games and 4 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Southampton also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and one match did not take any side.

Results in the last six-game

Bournemouth : W,W,D,D,D,D

Southampton : W,L,L,L,L,D

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more detail for you.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2021. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of Southampton. So, they will create more pressure on the other side.

Predictions

Bournemouth picked a 34% chance to win the game. On the other side, Southampton also gained 39% chances to carry the day. The remaining 27% chance will go to the drawn game.

Red and yellow cards

Both teams just faced yellow cards in the recent matches. However, no one faced any red cards this season.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Bournemouth played 5 games and won 2 times. They succeeded to draw 2 matches also. The same side also failed in one game.

On the other side, they scored 4 goals and conceded 4 also. Philip scored 3 goals for the team.

If we see the performance of Southampton, then they also took part in 5 games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games also. Whereas, the same side scored three goals and conceded 11 also. Joe scored 2 goals for the team.

Betting Odds of teams

I have to compare the facts and figures of teams. Bournemouth picked a betting price of 17/10 for it. Whereas, 17/10 numbers will lead to Southampton. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

Southampton failed in all last 4 back to back games. It is a big loss for them. So, you can expect the best performance in this game.

Betting Tips

If we see betting tips of teams, then both sides have the same chances to score in this game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. Read the conclusion to take the final decision.

Final Words

I tried my best to compare both sides of the game. If you still have any issues, then you can take more data to compare. According to head to head and prediction, Southampton has maximum chances tow in the gae. They showed a smart performance in the last 10 games. We made these prediciotns on the behalf of past data.