There is not any difference between the performance of Wigan and Birmingham City. Both teams left an exact number of wins in the last six games. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, goals in English Football League, statistics, and much more information. After getting the following data, you will be able to make predictions.
Birmingham City played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games, and the other three matches did not take any side. On the other side, Wigan Athletic also played six games and won 1 time. They failed in one match, and the other 4 games did not leave any result.
We are waiting for the final lineup for this game. According to performance, no change will occur in the last game lineup.
Head to Head
According to head games, both teams faced each other for 2 years and 4 months. Wigan remained undefeated by 2-3 results. So, it will create additional pressure on the other teams. Let’s see which is the better side in this game.
Predictions showed that Birmingham City picked 40% chances to win the game. On the other side, Wigan Athletic also gained a 33 % chance of winning. The remaining 27% will go to a draw game.
Goals in English Football League
Birmingham City played 1 game in the English Football League and won once. They also succeeded in drawing one game. The same side scored three goals and conceded 2 also. Hall is the best scorer to do 1 goal.
On the other side, Wigan Athletic also participated in 1 game and succeeded in the drawing. They scored 1 goal and conceded 1 also. Will Kean was the best scorer to score one goal.
If we see betting odds, Wigan Athletic picked a 2/1 betting price versus 6/4 for Birmingham City. Moreover, 21/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. We made this information after comparing data.
These couple of teams succeeded to do score in the last 2 games of the English Football League.
There is not any difference in the statistics and betting tips. We are expecting that both teams will do scores in the incoming game.
Red and Yellow cards
Dion from Birmingham City faced 2 yellow cards and one red card. On the other hand, Max also conceded 2 yellow cards and 0 red. So, there is not any altar in the data of players.
If you have read all the above information, it is not a big issue to declare the day’s winner. The data showed that Wigan Athletic had more chances to win the game. They are doing well without any intervals. We are also in favor of Athletic Wigan due to head-to-head results. All the data are official and taken from the best spot. Do not forget to compare it before placing a bet on any side.