Belgium vs Canada Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Belgium vs Canada Match Review
November 22, 2022

Belgium vs Canada Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The betting review has consisted of latest performances, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, squads, goals in the world cup, statistics, and players’ performance. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. In the football world cup, we can see a miracle at any time. I will try my best to compare the squads of the two sides. Let’s see which is a better side to win. All the data are original and taken from official sources.

Latest performance

Belgium played six games in the world cups. They remained undefeated in 5 back to back games. The same side failed in only one game of the world cup. On the other hand, Canada also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 matches also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Belgium always did well in a difficult times. So, they can win any game in this format.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. However, these two teams would like to play with the strongest squads

Head to Head

Both sides did not face each other. We have to take risks in betting. Here are the predictions of teams.

Predictions

If we see predictions, Belgium picked a 77% chance to win. On the other hand, Canada also gained a 7% chance to carry the day. The remaining 16% chance will go to drawing the match.

We made this prediction on the behalf of past facts and figures. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Red and yellow cards

No one played any game in this world cup 2022. So, we failed to take any decision on its behalf of it.

Goals in the World Cup 2022

In the world cup 2022. Both sides are going to play their first game. So, no one did any goals and conceded also. However, Belgium has a better record in the past match in the world cup.

Statistics

If we check the statistics, then these sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. However, world cup games consisted of pressure all the time. So, it is not an easy way to handle the pressure of Canada.

Betting Tips

It is very clear from the data that Belgium is ready to win the game. So, you can choose this side for predictions. On the other side, the match will produce a result.

Betting Odds

It is essential to compare the prices of teams.

According to betting odds, Belgium picked 8/15 numbers of betting rates versus 11/2 for Canada. The remaining 16/5 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Final Words

If you have read all the above information and compared it, then it is not a big ask to declare the best side. Yes, Belgium will easily win this game. It is a highly profile side of the world cup 2022.