Bayer 04 LEverkusen vs Atletico de Madrid Match Review

Bayer 04 LEverkusen vs Atletico de Madrid Match Review
September 12, 2022

Bayer 04 LEverkusen vs Atletico de Madrid Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is much difference between the performance of the two teams. After reading the review, you will be able to make predictions. In the champions league, all the teams must perform to win the game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head, to head squads, odds, tips, predictions, and statistics. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. You can compare the numbers to another spot if you face any issues. Here is head to head summary of the game.

Latest performance

Both teams played six games this season and left different results. Bayers 04 Leverkusen played six games and won 1 time. The same side also failed in 4 games. On the other hand, Madrid also took part in six games and won 4 times. At the same time, the same side failed in one game and succeeded in drawing 1 also. Here is head to head result of the match.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other for 3 years. Bayer 04 remained undefeated by 2-1. It is a significant difference between the two sides. Leverkusen will put some pressure on the other side.

Red and Yellow cards

No one faced any red and yellow cards in the last game. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it. Here are the predictions for the match.


There is no significant change in the predictions of teams; Leverkusen picked 36% chances to win. Conversely, Madrid also gained a 37% chance of winning. The remaining 27% chances will go to a draw match. Here are goals in the Champions league.

Results in the last six games

Bayer 04 Leverkusen : W,L,L,L,L,D

Madrid : W,W,W,W,L,D

Both sides have much change in the winning numbers. So, we can create chances for this team.

Goals in the Champions League

Madrid did not play a single game this season in the UEFA Champions League. Madrid scored a single goal in the last 4 games of the same league. Mario did a goal in this game. Here are betting odds and squads detail.


Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to detail, no one would like to change the final squads.

Betting Odds

Bayer 04 Leverkusen picked a 19/10 betting price versus 29/20 for the other team. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn match. It is a significant change in this department of the game.

Betting Tips

Madrid has a lot of chances to win the game. The other expected result is to draw a match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Final Words

I tried my best to explain all the significant features of the game. If you still have any issues, you can compare all the data to others. At the end of the task, I am in favor of Madrid. They have won more games than the other team.