Barcelona vs Villarreal Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Barcelona vs Villarreal Match Review
October 19, 2022

Barcelona vs Villarreal Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Barcelona and Villarreal played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Villarreal also played six games and failed in 2 games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Latest performance

Barcelona played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Villarreal also took part ins the ix games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.

Results in the last six games

Barcelona : W,W,W,L,L,D

Villarreal : W,W,L,L,D,D

The above performance showed that both sides are very near to each other.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, both teams did not face any red cards. However, these couple of teams faced 2,2 yellow cards.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of Villareal. Here is prediciotns of tems. If we see head-to-head results, then Villarreal is a better side to win this game. We made predictions on the behalf past data

Predictions

According to the prediciotns of teams, Barcelona picked 57% chances to win. On the other hand, Villarreal also gained 20% chances to carry the day. The remaining 23% chances will go to a draw game.

These prediciotns have been taken from past facts and figures.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

In Spanish La Liga, Barcelona played 4 games and won 3 times. They succeeded to draw one match also. Whereas, the same side scored 8 goals and conceded 0 also. Robert scored 5 goals.

On the other hand, Villarreal also played 6 games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 2 also. Moreno scored 2 goals for the team.

Betting Odds

Barcelona picked ½ betting price versus 5/1 for Villarreal. The remaining 18/5 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

Villarreal failed to score in the last 4 back to back games. Here are betting tips for teams.

Betting tips

Both sides are very strong in the football season. So, we are expecting a draw result.

Final Words

If you have read all the facts and figures, then there is not a big deal to declare the best side of the day. According to us, Barcelona has the maximum chance to win the game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. In football, everyone has to perform.