Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Match Review

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Match Review
September 17, 2022

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is a complete difference in the results of teams. Yes, Real Madrid did not lose any game in the last six. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Spanish la Liga. After reading the complete detail, you will be able to make predictions. In football, you have to compare all parts of the match.

Latest performance

Atletico de Madrid played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and won the game and did not take any side.

On the other side, Real Madrid also participated in six games and won all the matches.

Results in the last six games

Atletico de Madrid : W,W,W,L,L,D

Real Madrid : W,W,W,W,W,W

Both teams created different results in the last six games. So, comparing all facts and figures is not a big deal. If you want more unique data, do not forget to use more data.

Red and yellow cards

Both teams faced yellow cards and did not face any red cards. So, you can not take any goal on behalf of it.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to the latest news, Real Madrid would like to maintain the same lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-0 in favor of Atletico de Madrid.


It is essential to compare predictions before taking any actions on betting. Atletico de Madrid picked 42% chances to win. On the other side Real Madrid also gained a 32% chance of winning. The remaining 26% chances will go to a draw game. Here is the complete detail of foals in the Spanish La Liga.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

In the Spanish La Liga, Athletic de Madrid played 2 games and won 1 time. They failed in one game, also. The whole side succeeded in doing 4 goals and conceded 3 also. Morata remained well to do 3 goals. Here are the goals of the other team.

On the other side, Real Madrid played three games and won 3 also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 3 also. Junior scored 4 goals. Read betting odds and tips.

Betting Odds

According to betting odds of teams, Atletico de Madrid picked a 21/10 betting price versus 13/10 for another team. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn match. Here are the statistics of teams.


Real Madrid remained undefeated in all the last 5 games. So, they have more advantage in this game. You can choose this side.


Everyone has one tip. However, Real Madrid will win this game easily.

Final Words

If you have read and compared all the facts and figures, then making predictions is not a big deal. Yes, Real Madrid will win this game without any issues. We made these predictions very carefully.