Atletico de Madrid vs Espanyol Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Atletico de Madrid vs Espanyol Match Review
October 31, 2022

Atletico de Madrid vs Espanyol Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. If you still face any issues, then you can claim more information.

Latest performance

Madrid played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game three games did not leave any results. On the other hand, Espanyol also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side also failed in one game and 4 matches did not leave any results.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Atletico de Madrid. Here are the predictions of teams.

Predictions

If we compare the predictions of teams, then Madrid picked a 67% chance to win. The other side also gained a 12% chance to win. The remaining 21% chances will go to the drawn game. Here are the goals in Spanish La Liga.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

In Spanish La Liga, Madrid played 5 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 8 goals and conceded 7 also. Morata scored 5 goals for the team. It is a huge change between the two sides.

On the other side, Espanyol played 6 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They failed in 2 games also. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 8 also. Joesu scored 7 goals for the team.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced yellow cards. However, Madrid also faced one red card. Yes, the same side conceded 3 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Espanyol conceded 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is a huge change in the performance of teams.

Betting Odds

If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Atletico de Madrid picked a 40/85 betting price. Whereas, Espanyol conceded 11/2 numbers. The remaining 3/1 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

Atletico de Madrid remained undefeated in 2 games, whereas, Espanyol remained well in one game from the last six games. However, this side failed in only, one match from the last six games also.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, you can go for more data. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Espanyol has more chances to win this game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.