Atletico de Madrid vs Elche Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Atletico de Madrid vs Elche Match Review
November 21, 2022

Atletico de Madrid vs Elche Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data is original and taken from official sources. Elche did not win even a single game in the last six games. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Latest performance

Atletico de Madrid played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and won 2 matches and did not take any side. On the other hand, Elche also took part in six games and failed in 4 matches. The same side succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is more data for you.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of Atletico de Madrid. Athletic de Madrid will put some pressure on this game.

Predictions

According to predictions, Athletic de Madrid picked a 74% chance to win the game. On the other hand, Elche also gained a 9% chance to win. The remaining 17% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

In Spanish La Liga, Atletico de Madrid played 6 games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 8 also. Morola scored 5 goals for the side.

On the other hand, Elche played 7 games and won 0 times. They failed in 5 games and succeeded in 2 matches also. Pere Milla scored 3 goals for the team.

We have checked that both sides are different from each other. Elche is in a bad time many times.

Red and yellow cards

According to the red and yellow cards, both sides faced different numbers of it. Yes, Athletic de Madrid conceded 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Elche also faced 6 yellow cards and 2 red cards. It is a piece of bad news for them.

Statistics

Both sides succeeded to do score in the last six games. That is the reason to release pressure.

Betting Tips

No one has multiple arguments about the expected result. Yes, Atletico de Madrid is ready to win the game.

Atlético de Madrid vs Elche Betting Odds

According to the odds of teams, Athletic de Madrid picked ⅕ betting price versus 11/1 for Elche. Moreover, the remaining 9/2 numbers will go to the drawn match.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, we are in the favor of Elche rather than the other side. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.