There is not too much change in the numbers of the two sides. Yes, Aston villa is a little better side as compared to another one. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, scores, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete detail of the teams.
Aston Villa played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 matches. On the other side, Leeds United also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. Let’s see which is a better side of the two ones.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. It means that there is not any change in the favor of the two sides.
According to predictions of teams, then Aston Villa picked a 46% chance to win. On the other hand, Leeds United also gained a 29% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Aston Villa played 7 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one game. They scored 11 goals and conceded 6 also. Lungs scored 5 goals for the side.
On the other side, Leeds United also took part in 7 games and won 1 time. They failed din 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 17 also. Rodrigo scored 9 goals for its side. Both sides created almost the same kind of performance in the season.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards, both sides are free from red cards. However, these couple of sides faced 5,5 yellow cards in the last match.
These couple of sides succeeded do goals in the last six games of the English Premier League.
If we see betting tips, then Aston Villa is slightly better to win the game. Whereas, Leeds United can draw the match.
It is a tough world to make the odds for sides. Yes, Aston Villa has more betting price numbers as compared to the other one. It is due to better performance.
I tried my best to leave useful data for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. All the information and numbers have been taken from official sources. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Aston Villa for a better result. It is the only side that played well in pressure games of the English Premier League.